Enjoy the best of the most beautiful counties in England – Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire!
The Three Counties Staycation includes 6 nights – 2 nights at each of our 3 hotels:
- The Baiting House (Herefordshire). An award winning dining room and gastropub nestled in lovely Herefordshire countryside, with easy access to great walks, historic sights and gardens.
- The Admiral Rodney (Worcestershire). A stunning inn set on a Worcestershire hillside with easy access to the Malvern Hills and 15 minutes from the cathedral city of Worcester.
- The Hopton Crown (Shropshire). Set on the edge of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just 15 minutes from the medieval foodie mecca of Ludlow.
They’re all lovely, and different enough that you’ll see different scenery as well as a different atmosphere in each.
The following are included:
- Breakfast for 2 every day
- A generous £30 allowance per person to use for dinner and / or drinks on one of the 2 nights you spend in each hotel
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival at each hotel
- A guide to the local area and the most scenic drives between our properties
Pricing is £720 (equivalent to £60 per person per night) for the package in one of our smaller rooms; or £840 (equivalent to £70 per person per night) in a king bedroom. If you want to upgrade to a mini Lodge with a hot tub at the Baiting House it’s an extra £50. There’s also a charge of £25 per pet per package if you’re accompanies by a dog.
Because availability is strictly limited, and our hotels are already getting booked up for summer, we can’t show availability for the 3 Counties Staycation online. Just click HERE to check dates!